In short: This online tool scrapes comments from public Instagram posts. Click and have a look at this example output data file to see what kind of data the bot returns.
How to scrape Instagram comments?
- Sign up on Botster
- Open the bot's start page
- Paste in the link to an Instagram post (e.g. https://www.instagram.com/p/B9FaGYtgLUq/)
- Press the "Start Bot" button
That's it. The bot will start working and will return the comments as a spreadsheet once it's done scraping. You can set up the bot to send you a notification via Email, Slack, Telegram, or a JSON post request.
The bot will retrieve the following information:
- Commenter username
- Commenter avatar URL
- Commenter ID
- Comment posted date ("2021-08-06 16:26:22")
- Comment posted date humanized ("3 minutes ago")
After the bot finishes the work, you can view the data online or download it as an Excel, JSON, or a CSV file.