In short: This bot scrapes Instagram followers' names and URLs of a specified account.
For the parser to work, the profile needs to be publicly open.
Have a look at the example output data file.
How to scrape Instagram followers?
- Sign up on Botster
- Head to this bot's Start page
- Chose any account which is publicly open
- Copy its' URL (e.g. https://www.instagram.com/jaredleto)
- Paste the URL into the bot's input form
- Select the number of followers you'd like to scrape
- Click the Start Bot button
You are done!
Download your data in XLSX, JSON, or CSV formats.
- Profile id
- Instagram username
- Name on Instagram
- Avatar URL
- Verified account (yes/no)
FAQ and troubleshooting
Due to obvious reasons, Instagram does not allow scraping follower lists of private profiles.
Duplicate or incomplete data
When viewing your results you may notice that a number of accounts is missing. Unfortunately in many cases Instagram's frontend returns duplicate data which we automatically remove. After a series of investigations we can conclude that there's nothing we can do about it (sadly). So, in a nutshell:
- Instagram returns duplicates
- We remove those duplicates, hence the total number of scraped profiles decreases
- There's nothing we can do about it