In short: This bot scrapes a list of Instagram users who are followed by a particular user.
For the parser to work, the profile needs to be publicly open.
Have a look at the example output data file.
How to scrape Instagram followings?
- Sign up on Botster
- Head to this bot's Start page
- Chose any account which is publicly open
- Copy its' URL (e.g. https://www.instagram.com/jaredleto)
- Paste the URL into the bot's input form
- Select the number of users you'd like to scrape
- Click on the Start Bot button
Download your data in XLSX, JSON or CSV formats.
- Profile id
- Instagram username
- Name on Instagram
- Avatar URL
- Verified account (yes/no)
Due to obvious reasons, Instagram does not allow scraping following lists of private profiles.