In short: This online tool extracts all sorts of data from a list of Instagram accounts, including personal and business information.
Click to view the example data file for a better idea of the output.
⚠️ The Instagram profile grabber bot can scrape data only from the accounts that are publicly open. If you enter a private account, the bot won’t return any data. ⚠️
Why is web scraping Instagram profiles useful?
One of the most demanded online Instagram scrapers, this bot can be used for multiple business-related purposes, such as:
- Creating contacts databases
- Expanding your target audience
- Improving your client search strategy
- Social media marketing and many more!
Our smart Instagram profile extractor can easily grab the following details:
- Profile URL
- Full name
- Is private (true / false)
- Profile pic URL
- Is verified (true / false)
- Media count
- Follower count
- Following count
- External URL
- Show FB link on profile (true / false)
- Total IGTV videos
- Public email
- Email from bio
- Has videos (true / false)
- Usertags count
- Has highlight reels (true / false)
- Has guides (true / false)
- Show shoppable feed (true / false)
- Shoppable posts count
- Address street
- City name
- Contact phone number
- Public phone country code
- Public phone number
- Is business (true / false)
- Whatsapp number
- Has NFT posts (true / false)
How to scrape Instagram data online?
- Sign up on Botster
- Go to the bot's start page
- Enter Instagram usernames. Each username must go on a new line
- Click the "Start this bot" button
That's it – the Instagram scraping tool has started working!
1. Open the Launch bot form.
Click on the "Start bot" button on the right-hand side of this page to open the spider's form:
2. Enter the details.
Give your "Job" a meaningful title, and optionally specify (or create) a project folder:
3. Enter Instagram username(s).
Open the desired Instagram profiles that are publicly visible and copy the usernames:
Enter the usernames into a special field. No @ symbol needed. Each query must go on a new line:
4. Specify time settings.
Click on the checkbox if you want this bot to web scrape Instagram data regularly:
Once you’ve clicked on the checkbox, the available options will appear. You can set the bot to scrape Instagram profiles as often as:
- every day
- once a week
- twice a week
- once a month
If no longer needed, the job can be stopped either manually or at a certain date specified in advance:
5. Set up notifications.
Specify if you would like to receive a notification when the grabber completes the crawl:
6. Start the bot!
Click the "Start this bot" button on the right-hand side:
That's it! You will be taken to your "Jobs" section. The bot is now working and will notify you once it's managed to scrape Instagram accounts and export them into a table.
After the Instagram account grabber completes the job you can download your data as an Excel (XLSX), CSV or JSON file.