In short: This online tool extracts tweets with a certain #hashtag that had been posted during the past 7 days.
Click here to view the example data output file.
Twitter hashtag scraper video tutorial
Watch the video process of extracting tweets by their hashtags:
How to scrape tweets by hashtag?
- Create a free account on Botster
- Sign in and head to this bot's start page
- Select the number of tweets to scrape (up to 10 000)
- Select tweet language from the dropdown list
- Tune the search to filter by tweets' metrics: filter by total like and retweet numbers
- Finally, input your hashtags. Each hashtag must go on a new line. However, if you want several hashtags in each tweet, specify them on a single line
- All done, now click the "Start this bot" button!
That's it! You now need to wait for the bot to finish scraping.
You can set the bot to notify you by Email, Slack or Telegram.
Downloading your files
You can view the extracted data online or download the tweets as a CSV, Excel or JSON file.