TL;DR: This online tool extracts tweets of a publically open Twitter account using the official API.
Click to view an example output file.
Scraping tweets from Twitter Video tutorial
Watch the video demo:
How to extract tweets from a Twitter profile?
- Sign up for Botster
- Open the bot's start page
- Select the number of tweets to scrape (10 to 1000)
- Tune the filters: select the acceptable range of likes and retweets
- Chose whether you would like to skip retweets or replies
- Paste the link to the profile (https://twitter.com/elonmusk)
- Click the "Start this bot button"
Once the bot completes the job, you can view the data online or export and download the tweets as an Excel, CSV or a JSON file.
The current maximum number of tweets we can export is limited to 1000.