TL;DR: This bot extracts a list of places with info such as contact details from Google Maps based on your search query.
Click to view an example output data file.
How to scrape Google Maps search results video tutorial
Watch me demonstrate how to extract results from Google Places in this video:
Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel!
How to scrape data from Google Maps?
- Sign up for SEOBOTS
- Go to the bot's configuration page by clicking the Start Bot button
- Input your search query (e.g. "Restaurants in Los Angeles downtown")
- Click the "Start bot" button
That's it! Your results will be available after a few minutes.
The bot will return the following data:
- Google Maps URL
- Rating count
- Category (bar, night club, etc.)
- Plus code (e.g. "QHRW+6F Financial District, San Francisco, CA")
- Phone number
- Rank on maps
- Working hours (Monday through Sunday)
- Place ID
Due to Google's scraping limitations, the bot can return a maximum of 60 results per run.
You can either view your data online or download it as a CSV, Excel or a JSON file.
Questions or suggestions? Drop them in the comment section below 👇