In short: This bot bulk-extracts data from Google Trends.
Have a look at this demo file to understand how the bot works and what it extracts.
Watch our walkthrough to understand how the tool works in detail:
How to export data from Google Trends?
Downloading data from Google Trends in bulk is easy:
- Sign up on Botster
- Go to the bot's start page
- Select the time period for which you would like to retrieve the data for
- Select the geolocation (defaults to Worldwide)
- Paste in your search requests
- Click the "Start bot" button
That's it! Once the bot completes the job you will receive a notification.
You can tune the following settings:
- Time period
You can view your data online or download it as a CSV, Excel or JSON file.