In short: this bot monitors a product's price on Amazon and sends you notifications when it changes.
It can also monitor unavailable products and notify you when they become available for purchase (read the details below).
Great for monitoring your competition and/or tracking an item's price drop on Amazon for purchasing it later.
Amazon price tracker video tutorial
How to use the Amazon product price tracker?
To track a product's you need to follow these easy steps:
- Sign up for Botster
- Head to the bot's start page
- Paste the URL to the product you'd like to track (with ASIN)
- Schedule your monitoring time
- Select pricing alert strategy (see the description below)
- Pick the notification method (email, Slack or Telegram)
- Click the "Start this bot" button
Product availability alert
You can set up tracking of out-of-stock items with this bot as well. The tool will display a $0 (ZERO) price for unavailable products and once the product becomes available its price will change, hence you will get a notification.
Likewise, if a product becomes UN-available, the price will change from $99 (for example), to $0 (zero) and the bot will notify you.
This Amazon price change tracker will store price history as well as display a chart of it.
Notifications on price changes
You can select two types of notifications:
- Notify on any price change
- Flexible notifications: when a price reaches a certain level (equals, falls below or raises above a certain number)
You can pick several notification delivery types: