In short: this bot monitors a product's price on Amazon and sends you notifications when it changes.
Great for monitoring your competition and/or tracking an item's price drop on Amazon for purchasing it later.
Amazon price tracker video tutorial
How to use the Amazon product price tracker?
To track a product's you need to follow these easy steps:
- Sign up for Botster
- Head to the bot's start page
- Paste the URL to the product you'd like to track (with ASIN)
- Schedule your monitoring time
- Select pricing alert strategy (see the description below)
- Pick the notification method (email, Slack or Telegram)
- Click the "Start this bot" button
This Amazon price change tracker will store price history as well as display a chart of it.
Notifications on price changes
You can select two types of notifications:
- Notify on any price change
- Flexible notifications: when a price reaches a certain level (equals, falls below or raises above a certain number)
You can pick several notification delivery types: