In short: This script finds and outputs up to 1 000 subdomains for a selected website. To look for the subdomains, the script checks several indexed databases that are updated regularly.
Click to view sample output data file.
How to find subdomains of a website? Video tutorial
Watch this video walkthrough to understand how the subdomain finder tool works in detail:
Subdomain finder data
If any subdomains were found in the database, the algorithm will return the following:
- Total IPs - the number of IP addresses pointing to the subdomain
- Total subnets - the number of subnets, pointing to the subdomain
- Total domains - total amount of external domains, pointing to the subdomain
- Total unique links - total external unique links, pointing to this subdomain
- Total links in - total number of external links, pointing to this subdomain
- linkRank - subdomain link health (more is better)
You can view the data online, or download it as CSV, Excel or JSON files.