In short: This email validator will check if the email addresses you’ve provided are valid.
Click to view the example data output file for a better idea of the output.
How to verify email addresses in bulk?
Use our quick email verification software that will help you remove invalid email addresses from your list in bulk. Avoid email bounces and increase your email marketing ROI!
Our best email verification service allows you to grab the following details:
- Email address
- Status (valid, invalid, catch-all, unknown, spamtrap, abuse, do not mail)
- Sub-status (antispam system, greylisted, mail server temporary error, forcible disconnect, mail server did not respond, timeout exceeded, failed smtp connection, mailbox quota exceeded, exception occurred, possible traps, role based, global suppression, mailbox not found, no dns entries, failed syntax check, possible typo, unroutable ip address, leading period removed, does not accept mail, alias address, role based catch all, disposable, toxic)
- Free email (whether the email comes from a free provider)
- Did you mean (suggestive fix for an email typo)
- Account (the part of the email address before the @ symbol)
- Domain (the part of the email address after the @ symbol)
- Domain age in days
- SMTP provider (e.g. Google)
- MX found (whether the domain has an MX record)
- MX record (the preferred MX record of the domain)
How to tell if an email address is valid?
- Sign up on Botster
- Go to the bot's start page
- Paste the email list. Each email must go on a new line
- Click the "Start this bot" button
That's it – the best email verifier software has started working!
⚠️ The amount of time spent validating an email address is limited. If the live email verifier encounters a slow mail server or a mail server with a greylisting algorithm, you will get an unknown result. ⚠️
1. Open the Launch bot form
Click on the "Start bot" button on the right-hand side of this page to launch the bulk email verification tool:
2. Enter the details
Give your "Job" a meaningful title, and optionally specify (or create) a project folder:
3. Insert the email list.
Each email must go on a new line.
4. Set up notifications
Specify if you would like to receive a notification when the grabber is finished making up your list of valid email addresses:
5. Start the bot!
Click the "Start this bot" button on the right-hand side:
That's it! You will be taken to your "Jobs" section. Our advanced email verifier is now working and will notify you once the email validation test is done.
After the bot completes the job you can download your data as an Excel (XLSX), CSV or JSON file.