In short: This online tool will extract information about the job openings published on LinkedIn.
Click to view the example data output file for a better idea of the output.
How to download LinkedIn job information?
A fast and simple LinkedIn export tool, this bot can be used for multiple business-related purposes.
You can easily grab the following job details:
- Job title
- Company name
- Company URL
- Company logo URL
- Employment type (e.g. full-time)
- Job description
- Job functions
- Seniority level (e.g. entry-level)
- Total applicants
- Similar jobs
How to download LinkedIn data about the jobs published in LinkedIn?
- Sign up on Botster
- Go to the bot's start page
- Enter LinkedIn job URLs. Each URL must go on a new line.
- Click the "Start this bot" button.
That's it – the LinkedIn scraping process has started!
The bot can process LinkedIn job URLs only, i.e. pasting mere job names into the field isn’t going to work.
There are two ways to find the LinkedIn job URLs:
1. Manually via LinkedIn
- Go to a company’s LinkedIn page
- Open the ‘Jobs’ section
- Click on the job you are interested in
- Copy the URL (e.g. https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2681845382)
2. Automatically and in bulk using the LinkedIn Job Listings Scraper
- Go to the LinkedIn Job Listings Scraper bot’s start page
- Select the number of job openings to retrieve
- Enter the link to the company’s LinkedIn profile
- Click the "Start this bot" button
Once you have received the data, copy the job URLs in bulk
1. Open the Launch bot form
Click on the "Start bot" button on the right-hand side of this page to open the spider's form:
2. Enter the details
Give your "Job" a meaningful title, and optionally specify (or create) a project folder:
3. Insert the job URL(s).
You can scrape up to 10 jobs during one session. Each URL must go on a new line.
4. Set up notifications
Specify if you would like to receive a notification when the grabber completes the crawl:
5. Start the bot!
Click "Start bot" button on the right-hand side:
That's it! You will be taken to your "Jobs" section. The software is now working and will notify you once it's done.
After the bot completes the job you can download your data as an Excel (XLSX), CSV or JSON file.