In short: This online tool retrieves a list of jobs offered by a company listed on LinkedIn.
Click to view the example data output for a better idea of the output.
How to scrape LinkedIn company profiles for job titles?
A fast and simple LinkedIn data scraper, this bot can be used for multiple business-related purposes.
You can easily grab the following details:
- Company name
- Job title
- Job URL
- Date of listing (the date when the job was published)
- Location (the city where a specialist is needed)
Once you’ve exported a list of a company’s jobs, you can get more precise information about these jobs using the LinkedIn Job Scraper bot. It retrieves all the most important details related to the jobs listed on LinkedIn. All you need to do is enter the job URLs into a special field.
How to download LinkedIn data concerning a company’s job listings?
- Sign up on Botster
- Go to the bot's start page
- Select the number of job posts to retrieve
- Enter the link to the company’s LinkedIn profile
- Click the "Start this bot" button.
That's it – the company job extraction process has started!
Scraping LinkedIn for job titles will be impossible if you enter the company’s website instead of a link to its LinkedIn profile. What you need to enter is the company’s LinkedIn profile URL.
1. Open the Launch bot form
Click on the "Start bot" button on the right-hand side of this page to open the spider's form:
2. Enter the details
Give your "Job" a meaningful title, and optionally specify (or create) a project folder:
3. Specify how many jobs you would like to scrape (up to 10, 50, 100 or 500):
4. Enter the company’s LinkedIn profile URL. Remember that you can only enter 1 URL per session (the number of sessions is unlimited):
5. Set up notifications
Specify if you would like to receive a notification when the grabber completes the crawl:
6. Start the bot!
Click "Start bot" button on the right-hand side:
That's it! You will be taken to your "Jobs" section. The software is now working and will notify you once it's done.
After the bot completes the job you can download your data as an Excel (XLSX), CSV or JSON file.