In short: This smart social searcher scans Google SERPs and extracts links to selected social networks for a list of company names or people that you provide.
- For example, the social media profile finder can extract links to official websites, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube pages of Grant Cardone, Bill Gates, and Garry Vee: view the example results.
- Or it can find Owler, Wikipedia, and Crunchbase links on Adidas and Nike: see the example results.
Why use the social media accounts finder
This fast and simple tool can be used for multiple business-related purposes, such as:
- Digital marketing
- Improving your SMM strategy
- Social media people search
- Client search
- Lead generation and much more!
You can set the bulk social media search tool to find profiles on the following social networks:
- VK.com and more
Additionally, you can look up companies on:
- Official website
How to find social media accounts by name or by company name in bulk
- Sign up on Botster
- Go to the bot's start page
- Enter company names or people’s names
- Select the social links to export
- Click the "Start this bot" button
That's it – the bulk Google social search is now in progress!
1. Open the Launch bot form.
Click on the "Start bot" button on the right-hand side of this page to open the spider's form:
2. Enter the details.
Give your "Job" a meaningful title, and optionally specify (or create) a project folder:
3. Enter people’s names or company names.
⚠️ Each query must go on a new line:
4. Select the desired links.
Tick which social media accounts and website pages you need the social media finder by name to export:
5. Set up notifications.
Specify if you would like to receive a notification when the bulk social media lookup tool completes the crawl:
6. Start the bot!
Click the "Start this bot" button on the right-hand side:
That's it! You will be taken to your "Jobs" section. The software is now working and will notify you once the social media account search is finished.
After the social media account finder completes the job you can download your data as an Excel (XLSX), CSV or JSON file.