In short: This online tool scrapes search autocomplete suggestions from YouTube’s search bar.
Click to view the example data output file for a better idea of the results.
This online bot works with multiple search depth levels.
Watch the video walkthrough of how to scrape keywords from YouTube's autocomplete:
How to scrape keywords from YouTube autocomplete?
A fast and simple YouTube search suggestions software, this bot can be used for multiple purposes from SEO optimization and keyword research to market analysis and marketing strategy improvement.
You can easily grab YouTube query suggestions on multiple depth levels:
- 1 word
- 2 words
- 3 words
The bot can grab not only the YouTube suggestions that appear after whitespace but also the ones that appear after you’ve typed in a letter or a number. The tool can export the results for the numbers 0-9 and/or for the letters a-z.
How to export YouTube search suggestions?
- Sign up on Botster.
- Go to the bot's start page.
- Specify the region.
- Select the language.
- Select the search method.
- Specify search depth.
- Enter the keywords. Each word must go on a new line.
- Click the "Start this bot" button.
That's it – the search suggestion extraction process has started!
⚠️ This bot works with Latin letters only. ⚠️
1. Open the Launch bot form
Click on the "Start bot" button on the right-hand side of this page to open the spider's form:
2. Name your job
Give your "Job" a meaningful title, and optionally specify (or create) a project folder:
3. Select the region you are interested in.
4. Specify the search language.
5. Select the search method(s).
You can choose one or more variants listed below:
- Append whitespace to the query and grab the suggested variants
- Append whitespace and a letter to the query and export the suggested variants (the bot will append the letters a-z one by one and grab the results for each letter)
- Append whitespace and a number to the query and export the suggested variants (the bot will append the numbers 0-9 one by one and grab the results for each number)
6. Specify the search depth.
- Depth 1 means that the bot will export search suggestions for one word only.
- Depth 2 means that the bot will first export search suggestions for Depth 1, analyze the results received, append whitespace, and scrape the search suggestions of the next level.
- Depth 3 means that the bot will first export search suggestions for Depth 1 and 2, analyze the results received, append whitespace and scrape the search suggestions of the last level.
7. Insert the queries list.
Insert the queries list. The bot can process as many as 500 queries at a time.
Make sure that each query starts on a new line.
8. Set up notifications.
Specify if you would like to receive a notification when the grabber completes the crawl:
9. Start the bot!
Click the "Start bot" button on the right-hand side:
That's it! You will be taken to your "Jobs" section. The software is now working and will notify you once it's done.
After the bot completes the job you can download your data as an Excel (XLSX), CSV or JSON file.